May, 2019 Actions:
▪Check the calendar on this website for public meetings to attend this month including:
▪ College of the Redwoods Board of Trustees: Tuesday, May 7 at 1 pm at College of the Redwoods, 7351 Tompkins Hill Rd, Eureka Campus Room SS-202
▪ Ferndale Planning Commission: Wednesday, May 1 at 7 pm at City Hall.
▪ FUSD Board of Trustees: Wednesday, May 8 at 7:00 pm at the Ferndale High School library
▪ Ferndale City Council: Wednesday, May 15 at 7 pm, City Hall
▪ Humboldt County Board of Supervisors: Tuesdays, May 7, 14, 21 and 28 at 9am at the Humboldt County Courthouse, 825 Fifth Street, Eureka
- Redwood Coast Energy Authority: Thursday, May 23 at 3:15 to 6 pm at the Humboldt Bay Municipal Water District Office, 828 7th St., Eureka.
Indivisible Ferndale Events
- IF Fundraiser: Avenue of the Giants Marathon
- Date: Saturday, May 4 and Sunday, May 5
- Time: all day
- Location: Dyerville Bar on the South Fork of the Eel River (take exit 663 from Highway 101)
- Volunteer duties list
- Bias and Racism Workshop (sponsored by Indivisible Ferndale)
- Date: Saturday, May 18
- Time: 9 am to 5 pm
- Location: Ferndale Community Center, Ferndale
- Admission is free. Lunch and snacks will be served.
- RSVP by calling Jackie Cory at 786-4619 or email here.
- Indivisible Ferndale Community Committee
- Date: Wednesday, May 16
- Time: 7 to 8 pm
- Location: Jackie’s home at 724 Vanston Avenue, Ferndale
- IF Fundraiser: Kinetic Sculpture Race
- Date: Monday, May 27 (Memorial Day)
- Time: 11 am to 3 pm
- Location: Betty Diehl’s home at 719 Main Street, Ferndale
- Email Susan Diehl McCarthy here if you can cook chili or serve at our booth.