In the spirit of holiday giving, Indivisible Ferndale (IF) is hosting a party and fundraising event for our community projects along Cream Court in Ferndale.
Date: Friday, December 13
Time: 5 to 9 pm
Locations: You are welcome to attend one or all of these events.
- 5 to 6:15: Cocktails and appetizers at Karen and Pat’s home at 1120 Cream Court
- 6:15 to 8: Dinner (turkey, salmon and a vegetarian option) at Kathleen and Tom’s home at 1105 Cream Court
- 8 to 9: Dessert and coffee at Barb and John’s home at 1095 Cream Court
What to bring: a drink to share and your cash or check donation of any amount. Checks should be made payable to “Indivisible Ferndale.”
For every dollar that you contribute to our community projects, Jackie Cory, Barb and I will match it up to a $1000.
Your donations will support IF Community Committee projects for Ferndale underserved youth such as:
- Establish vocational education scholarship
- Sponsor college campus tours
- Provide “First in Family” scholarships in conjunction with LUNA de Colores
- Support Ferndale Clothes Closet backpack project
Please RSVP today so that we can accurately plan the meal and seating. You can RSVP two ways:
- send an email to email@example.com or
- call Barbara Vernon at 786-7172.
If you are unable to attend the event, you can still donate by visiting our website at www.Indivisibleferndale.org/donate.
Indivisible Ferndale is a 501(c)(4) nonprofit social welfare corporation. Donations are not tax deductible.
Together, We are Indivisible!