Indivisible Ferndale is meeting as a group this Saturday. This potluck meeting is open to ALL who are interested.
- Indivisible Ferndale group meeting and potluck
- Date: Saturday, April 29
- 5:00 to 6:00 pm. drinks and hors d’oeuvres
- 6:00 to 8:00 pm. dinner and our meeting
- Location: at the home of Ruth and Jim Stretch, 726 Washington Street
- Please RSVP to Ruth and Jim at email@example.com if you plan to attend. We want to ensure that we have adequate seating.
- Ruth and Jim will provide roasted chicken. They are requesting folks to bring either a salad, dessert or hors d’oeuvres.
The meeting agenda will be published later this week.
In Our America Sign
We still have a small number of “In Our America” signs available for $15. Payment can be either cash or a check made payable to Stephen Avis.
If you would like a sign, call Barb Vernon at 786-7172.
Community Committee Meets Tonight
If you are a member of the Indivisible Ferndale Community committee, please attend tonight’s meeting.
- Date: Monday, April 24
- Time: 7 to 8:30 pm
- Location: Law offices at 406 Main Street, Ferndale